Monday, January 8, 2018

Paul's TOP TEN Books Read in 2017

I read 47 of 50 books for my 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge for a second year in the row. Thus, I am setting my 2018 Reading Challenge goal at 47 books. 2017 was the year of graphic novels for me.  I read so many Star Wars and Power Rangers comics, but also some great comics with queer representation. Since I read so many comics, I'm going to make a separate post about my TOP FIVE COMICS. This is the top non-comic books I read in 2017 (And I may have finished one of them on January 3rd, but it didn't count toward my 2017 Goodreads Reading Challenge). There were a lot of great YA books released in 2017 and I'm hoping to get to some of them this year that I missed. Below you will find the TOP TEN books that I read in 2017. Click on the titles or cover pictures for links to my reviews!  




 MY TOP 10 BOOKS OF 2017














What were your favorite books of 2017? What books are you looking forward to in 2018?


--PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment