Saturday, January 31, 2015

Paul's Top Books Read in 2014

2014 was another wonderful year for Young Adult books, especially in the Fantasy genre. I didn't meet my Goodreads Reading Challenge, but I did read over 50 books in 2014. I wanted to share a few of my favorites. First, I have my favorites that are not sequels. Then at the bottom I have listed my favorite sequels. Click on the titles or the cover pictures for links to my reviews!

TOP BOOK OF 2014




Runner Ups

                                   
The Wizard's Promise                                   No Place Like Oz



Honorable Mentions

                  






Here are some sequels that I loved in 2014:

                      


What were your favorite books of 2014? Check out my reviews of these books by clicking on the titles or the cover images.

-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment