Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Paul's Endlessly Pre Reading


*I received this as an ARC from epicreads*


Title:
Endlessly
Author: Kiersten White
Year Published: 2012

Synopsis:
Evie's paranormal past keeps coming back to haunt her. A new director at the International Paranormal Containment Agency wants to drag her back to headquarters. The Dark Faerie Queen is torturing humans in her poisonous realm. And supernatural creatures keep insisting that Evie is the only one who can save them from a mysterious, perilous fate.

The clock is ticking on the entire paranormal world. And its fate rests solely in Evie's hands.

So much for normal.

Why?: I have enjoyed the first two books in this series. I originally received this from epicreads, not thinking I would enjoy it because of the cover , but this series has surprised me.

Expectations:  I'm expecting to learn more about the paranormals like the Faeiries and Elementals as well as some new paranormals. I want to know more about the faerie history. I think this is the last in the series, so I expect a conclusive ending.

Judging a book by its cover: .I do not like this cover. I don't think any of the books in this series match their covers. I would not pick this book up because it looks like another angtsy paranormal romance probably with a love triangle and a weak female lead. Thankfully, I know Evie is a strong female character and the romance is natural and not the primary story.


-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment