Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Peace & Love

I finished the first third in the Library today between classes and still had thirty minutes to spare so I went on, so instead of Ashley's thirds, this post will encompass the first and second thirds.


Prior Posts:
My Pre Preading
Ashley's Peace
Ashley's Love


This is quite an easier read compared to A Game of Thrones. It is refreshingly written very casually. I enjoy Myracle's witty humor. Although I can't relate to the sisterly moments, they are well written and remind me of my female friends with sisters. 


I don't really know what to write about for this novel. There isn't a big problem or mystery. It just follows the sisters through their school year. I like the way it is written. The family is intriguing. I like how the parents are very flawed. Ashley is standing in the room and I told her I don't know what to write. Hopefully I will write more extensively for the last third.


-PAUL

No comments:

Post a Comment